Gary Schwartz, Ph.D.
- Ph.D., Harvard University
- Professor of psychology, medicine, neurology, psychiatry and surgery at the University of Arizona
- Director of the University of Arizona Human Energy Systems Laboratory.
- Professor of psychology and psychiatry at Yale University
- Director of the Yale Psychophysiology Center
- Co-director of the Yale Behavioral Medicine Clinic.
- Published more than 400 scientific papers
- Edited 11 academic books
- Co-author of The Living Universe
- Author of The Afterlife Experiments
- Awarded the Directorship for the NIH-funded Center for Frontier Medicine in Biofield Science.
- Served as the Director of the Bioenergy Core for the Pediatric Alternative Medicine Center
- Director of the Canyon Ranch Graduate Fellowship Program in Energy Medicine Research.